La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My life now...  

Sunday, March 05, 2006

There's plenty to say. But sometimes words can't tell them all. Well, for me at least. To prove that, well... I got C6 for my combined humanities. I'm glad I'd be rid of them once and for all. Hmm... I hope!

Since my last post, many things had taken place. Many things that well... may or may not have too much effect on me. Of course, some things remain. My dad is still smoking as hard as ever, my computer speaker is still spoilt, my MSN is still down and I'm still the same old me. To me, I've changed in so many ways. But to people, I'll always be me! Even my kindergarten friend can recognise me! Still chubby. Still short. Still simple. Still breathing...

But then, I am not that old me anymore!!! :'( I just know it! Life has taught me that changes are hard but necessary. I can't stay the same all the time if I want to survive in this jungle humans call earth.

Uh oh! I planned to update my blog on what's been happening. Oh wellz... Talked to Siti and a few others on my stinky webmessenger and forgot about filling my blog lol. Well, another time then. I have to go to TP for appeal to Biomed tomorrow morning before going to CGH for an appointment with an orthopaedic, err... I think. So yeah, good night then!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster