La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

So many things to do!  

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ok... So maybe not as many homeworks as the JC students have currently, but still... Let's see my to-do list:

1) Apply for day camp student union orientation
2) Take passport size photo (Must wait till my face is clean, I want my cleansesr!!!)
3) Read the terms and conditions for the CPF loan, then need to print and fill in the form
4) Wait for my medical report to be out, take it and send it to TP
5) Accept the enrolment dunno-what
6) Put all necessary documents into the envelopes provided and post them
7) Apply for ez-link card
8) Finish reading 2 more library books and return them
9) Type out English composition questions on the computer
10) Re-read/re-write my science notes
11) Finish the class website with whatever little I have (sobs, 4R is falling apart)
12) Finish the joint fanfic I write with Sylvia
13) Finish the cross-stitch I did for my mum and start on the other 2
14) Paste the photos I'd picked out into my new photo album
15) Wash my hairbands and buy a few new ones
16) And the list goes on...

Oh yar, I need to figure out how to put a to-do list and wishlist on my blog for my reference. I've got so many different notebooks I write them on that I don't bother looking at them lol. I'd better get myself a daily planner to get myself organised. Before that, I must teach myself to be DISCIPLINED. I had never been and am not but I plan to be. =) Help me...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster