La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Gulps!!!  

Friday, March 17, 2006

I was reading my e-mails when I came upon IT. What is IT? Results for my appeal application! I only saw the top part. I don't know of its contents, but I know I didn't see any 'Congratulations' which they would firstly say if you were successful right?! Besides, they did mention that those who are successful will receive an enrolment package while the others/rest (can't remember and I dunno why it matters anyway) will receive an e-mail.

I don't dare read the contents! I know my chance is very low, after all this and my hope has pretty much dropped 1001 feet too, but at least I can still hope! I think I shall open it after Subuh tomorrow. I will need Allah to give me strength, lots in case I'm unsuccessful. Gulps! CHOKE!!!

P.S. If you're wondering, yes I received my enrolment package last night. I'm still wondering why I need to go for a medical check-up...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster