La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Raging Hormones  

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Raging hormones... That must be the only reason for the suden breakout of whiteheads, blackheads, acnes and cysts on my face! They're so irritating! Especially when they burst... I've got two small plasters on my face to stop blood and pus from dirtying eveything my face touches, eww... It's so uncomfortable! I've been wearing one of the plasters for 3 days already and it still hasn't healed properly! Not to worry, I change the plasters twice to thrice a day for hygiene purposes...

Haiz... This is a redundant post!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster