La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I'm hungry...  

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hungry, hungry, I am hungry
Table, table, here I come

Wah!! I'm so hungry... The whole day I only ate nasi lemak, a cookie and a cream cracker. I wanna eat but it's like 1 a.m. now!!! Besides, my weight is 53-54 now and I want it to get to 53 (52 preferably) by tomorrow. My observation is that when I wake up in the morning (before eating), my weight is around 51-53 and at night (after dinner), it is around 53-55. I might be going for my poly medical check-up tomorrow and I don't want to be found overweight. I dunno if poly has TAF program, but in case they have... It's better safe than sorry. *stomach growls* Opps! =X

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster