La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Movies  

Friday, March 31, 2006

It's been quite some time since I last watched a movie at the Cinema. Let me see... I think it was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last year. Besides there's a few good movies showing now, well in my opinion anyway. There's The Shaggy Dog and Ice Age 2, both of which will provide tons of laughter yet have a meaningful storyline about family and friends. There's also a great movie coming out on April 9th, Tristan and Isolde. It's about those kind of forbidden love stories *eyes turn dreamy* hehe you get me. At first I thought of going with Alia, but then she's busy... So it's either Val and co., Sylvia or my mum haha. Val and co. and Sylvia are busy with JC, can't possibly disturb them. Even if they're free someday, that day would be Saturday and weekend ticket fares are so expensive! Looks like I'll be going with my mum then *shrugs*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster