La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Astral  

Friday, March 31, 2006

Well... it's quite saddening to see the Ashes officially close down. You can thank Anni for that. Somehow I wish I'd been the one to delete the board, but it is Aura's not Anni's and the one we're mad at is Anni so it's unfair to delete the board. Whatever it is, IT WAS DELETED AND IT'S NO LONGER THERE.

On the brighter side though, we have a new site! It's called the Astral and whatever is going on in there now, you can thank Heath, Illu and me for them! *grins* And I think we've done a great job so far. It's more interactive. There's battles and rivalry and debates. And... I'm no longer the goody goody angel! I've made my character to be someone arrogant and selfish, which I sometime am in real life, opps! Anyway, check out the website at theastral.suddenlaunch3.com. Hope to see you there!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster