La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Medical Check-up Tomorrow!  

Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm so worried!!! Not 'cause the doctor might find something wrong with me. Not 'cause I might still be overweight. Not 'cause my eyesight might have deteriorated slightly. BUT 'cause I'm supposed to collect my pee in a small bottle?!! *cries*

Too many horror stories you know lol. Read a number of friends' blogs about it, but the worse is Karen's... Really man, I don't wanna go for the medical check-up tomorrow!!!!!! I really feel like cursing, it's so... I dunno!!!! Must aim properly... WHAT THE??!!

Help me somebody.... Wake me up from this nightmare!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster