La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Updates!  

Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is the third day in a row I'm a nocturnal. Well, I can't keep off The Ashes! Role Playing is like crapping in a sensible way lol and I enjoy it a lot! With wonderful RPers like Illu (Amy) and Heath (Jamie), it's all fun fun fun!

Anyway, went to Angsana in Johor, Malaysia two days ago with my parents and eventhough I was really reluctant, I enjoyed myself 'cause we shopped for MY things hehe. My mum bought me a pink top for RM14.90, a pair of pink pants for RM29.90, a scarf for RM15 (the colour is really sweet but I decided that my mum should have it since she didn't get herself anything!), a pair of pink socks for RM5 and a pair of thin socks for RM2.20. I love shopping! When I don't have to pay for the things lol... Sometimes I feel guilty about my parents buying me stuff that when they ask, "You like it? Want it?", I'd pretend I don't like it and say so. I'm not the kind to ASK my parents to buy me things that I WANT eg. CDs, novels etc though I EXPECT them to buy me things I NEED eg. food, clothes, assessment books etc.

That's about it for Tuesday... On Monday I had rehab service at CGH. I was out of there in a jiffy, good! Well, I was there about 15 minutes earlier than the designated time and I was the 3rd or 4th patient to arrive since the centre opened that morning. Besides, I wasn't feeling any inflammation on my leg that day. The therapist just asked me some questions, showed me 2 stretches to lengthened the tendon muscle and sent me to have ultrasound to reduce any inflammation on my leg if there's any. The ultrasound was warm and comforting, though I started to feel a slight pain on my leg at the end of the process. I'm glad I have CSC. Not only do I not have to pay cash, I also get a 60% discount! From $34 or $36 to $12 only! Too bad I won't be able to use it next year when I turn 18...

Let's see... On Sunday, I had religious class in the morning. Ust Hatta is back!!! He told us about his days in Madinah and it sounds cool! Ust Hasman is still the same him with his 1001 (exaggerated obviously) of "Ye?". He made us introduce our friends who represents our parents in Arab. I love Arab, but... nevermind.... Ust Azman is funny, as usual. He was telling us the history of Nabi Musa in a mixture of Malay, Arab and broken English (and some made-up Hindustani too aiyoh!) making my friends and I laugh like what till I cry. Somewhere in the middle, we jumped from Nabi Musa to sheep and then to cockroach! Lol! Well, there was a cockroach in the class and Astuty went hysterical! Ust Azman was pretty mean tormenting her about it every few minutes after that but it's so funny!!! Last period, Ust Saifuddin... I don't enjoy his lesson at all. I mean why do we need to learn about marriages and divorces now?! I spent the whole lesson chatting with Hidayah, naughty me. In case you're wondering, no I don't not pay attention in class often.

Ok, this post is getting really long. Allow me to talk about Saturday and I'll be done. In the afternoon, met up with Marcus, Chuan Li and Val to go ECP. I was late, but Val was later hehe. We were pretty bored there. The weather was really hot and we weren't really at the best of our moods then. We played Pictionary cum Hangman lol and ate some chocolates at one of the unoccupied bbq pits before going to Mac for lunch. That's basically all. Was hoping the day would be fun but oh well... Then at night I have KPR (Kelas Peningkatan Remaja - Youth Improvement Program) at Ghufran. Didn't enjoy it much either. I chatted with Hanis who sat beside me once in awhile to comment on what Ust Jamaluddin said and that's about it. I went home alone, normal...

Phew, that's all for updates now. Still waiting for my enrolment package from TP which I should have received already as well as my appeal application which would be out on the 27th. I can't wait!!!

I'm really really sleepy now, so tataz I'm off to bed!!! Cyaz... And thanks for reading my blog, I realise no one ever reads it anymore, who cares... I blog so that someday I can log on the internet and read back the bittersweet memories.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster