La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

My Birthday  

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Your Birthdate: February 24

You understand people well and are a natural born therapist.
A peacemaker, people always seem to get along when you are around.
You tend to be a father or mother figure to friends, even to those older than you.
You enjoy your role, and you find that you are close to many people.

Your strength: Your devotion

Your weakness: Reliance on others for happiness

Your power color: Lilac

Your power symbol: Heart

Your power month: June


^It's quite true, but don't believe it wholly. I take quizzes for the fun of it. To laugh and say, "That's totally crap!" when what they say about me is wrong lol.

Anyway, what I wanted to write about is how my 17th birthday went. Well, it was pretty simple but I enjoyed it. There was no party or chalet or those kinda thing. Puh-leese, the last time I had a party was in pri 5! And I found that I'm not a good host so no-no for birthday party lol. I didn't even have a proper cake. It's just a chocolate brownies my mum bought.

In the morning I woke up to find a present from my mum. It's an album I'd wanted. There's also $20 (bought a nice wallet from City Plaza for $19.90) and a bear. I knew about the album. Lol, we were shopping the day before and she bought it when I was somewhere else looking for pen and notebooks/diaries. It's really nice. There's a picture of a bear on the cover. Wished it's a cat but I don't mind bear either. I'd looked for the pictures I wanna put in one night a few days later but I haven't put them in the album. I want to know how I was when I was young so I can write them in the album. Basically I'm making a scrapbook of my life.

So then, I went to meet my aunt and family at the coffeeshop nearby. They got me a rehal (dunno how to explain) which I'd been wanting too. I watched them eat while playing with my niece, Nuryna. She's soooo cute!!! Especially in those pretty clothes she have. Hehe, I love looking at baby clothes. They're just so cute and pretty! I'm gonna dress my child in different clothes everyday! Lol I'm already thinking of a child! I'm not even married yet and it'd be a long time before I do.

In the afternoon, I went to my nenek's house to mengaji. I think I read the Que'an nicely that day! Rather smooth and slightly melodious. A great achievement seeing that I always err... read, stop, squint, read, stop, repeat, read, stop... you get the idea....

Night, the best part of the day! Had seafood at dunno-what-Changi restaurant and it's delicious!! But the part that I really like was the family bond. It's so long since my family last ate together, all 5 of us. It makes me feel good that my birthday brought the family together, lovely...

That's pretty much what happened on 24th Feb,the day which finally made me 17. I don't feel different. Anyway, I received a whole lot of well wishes from family and friends. Not that many presents, but birthdays aren't only for the presents. I don't know why we really need a birthday actually. Back to topic at hand. Thanks to all who wished me well and/or gave me presents. Let's see, other than my mum and aunt, my eldest bro got me a stunning pink Billabong sling bag for school, my 2nd bro gave me $50 which I bought a white top with a brown letter 'M' and a brown skirt, Kenneth gave me a box of assorted Dairy chocolates (too bad I can't eat them for certain reasons, but that's so thoughtful of him!) Cherylene gave me 3 pairs of star- and moon-shaped ear studs, Seha gave me a box of Ferrero Roche yum yum and Khairiyah gave me a brown wallet. I love the presents I received. Well, they're lovely! Oh, and I bought myself a pink pencil case lol.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster