La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

ZAHADA!  

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I didn't realise I'm missing my mum's cooking so very the much that her normal-nothing-special nasi goreng tasted like the best food in the world! I just don't know how to tell her haha

As I sat down on the train feeling so exhausted (I didn't sleep the whole night, and day, except short naps, those that you kinda doze in and doze out between consciousness and unconciousness) I thought to myself, "Perhaps this is how it is for those married career women/those working mothers...." I had 8.30am lecture till 11.30, which I kept nodding off, luckily I've learned the topic before in poly (tersenggok-senggok tapi notes tetap tulis kay!: invaluable akill...) afterwhich I had to man the NTUMS-Perbayu FOC fundraising booth at NTU, supposedly till the booth closes (but I couldn't take it already as I wasn't accomplishing anything and I was falling asleep at the booth anyway!) I didn't do any work (attempted to summarise for ALS but...) as I was addicted to solving the IQ puzzles on ZAHADA. Cool game! I'm at level 23! Had to get check the cheat sheet a couple of times except a few. And there were a few that I had to seriously google for the direct answer cos I really have no idea! I'm stuck at level 23 now, sheesh. And I really shouldn't visit that site anymore tonight...

Oh after studying last night, we played one round of Monopoly Deal and I won! Happy!!! I was shaking after the game seh, from excitement and from serious lack of sleep...

This sunday if I don't have to relief for Teens @LIVE (my first!!), I'm so gonna spend the whole day sleeping, cos there's no madrasah!

Ok, I need a power nap now... The power nap I had in the train is not gonna last me much longer oredi...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster