La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Silat Stories  

Monday, March 22, 2010

I just heard more about the silat team about the friendlies with NYP. OMG, it seems like everyone got injured! Ok, this is making me freak out and not wanna go silat anyway. If friendlies dah cam gini, IVP camne seh! Scary!!

I already get into my own set of mishaps and getting fever every once in awhile without going to silat, kalau gi silat lagi tak tau camne...

But each time I miss a training (which has been soooooo many btw) my heart aches. I miss silat, I miss the people! At the same time, I can't fight my fears strong enough...

I tore my silat pants at Ubin anyway.... Ok, ALASAN ni semua!!

Haiz, disappointed with myself. So much for 'No retreat, no surrender'.... :(

To all those who got injured during the friendlies, I pray that they get well soon... Exams are around the corner. A healthy body and mind is definitely very much needed...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster