La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Burned Out  

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Simply put: I am burning out...

I'm so super tired. I have no energy to discuss anything. It just gives me a headache and makes my blood boil... These days, it's like whatever I say is wrong so I'm like, "Dahlah malas nak cakap seh"... I am at the, "Can't we just do it my way" mood... so when anyone argues with me, I just feel like biting their heads off.

I mean, of course I know, if your ideas are not accepted all the more you should be thankful. Just that these days, like all my ideas are rejected or questioned that it is truly getting on my nerves... Macam rasa dejected je gitu... Inferiority uhh...

I felt weird today... Macam tiger... Harizah ate a fish/chicken burger in front of me (which so reminds me of the breakfasts that my mum would make for me in the mornings :() and after that it seems that no biscuit or chocolate can satiate my hunger. I kept looking for fried stuff... Buruk seh, I feel like such a monster... Right now I am craving for mcspicy and fries, oh dear...

I'm having a fever actually... Cos I keep alternating from sweltering hot surrounding then aircon in class then hot then cold then hot then cold. If I were a mug, I would have cracked... Since I'm a human, I'm having a fever...

I still have 4 more topics to study for Genetics, but each time I attempt to sit down and read, I end up sleeping... I have to read it on the move or while multitasking with something else such that I don't sleep...

My organiser is like filled up to the brim for March... So may things to do, so little time.

Finals are in 5 weeks time. I had been doing rather well (to my standards as compared to last sem) for my assignments thus far (except for the 2 chem lab reports due last last fri, irritating killers those were) and I hope to keep it up, aiming for my As this sem! The subjects are all familiar to me, I MUST get A, it is not acceptable to get otherwise sehh...

I want my burger now....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster