La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Just feel like blogging something  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm in school. I ended class at 3.30pm and I hadn't start studying yet (time check: 6.52pm)

My schedule is like very packed. Penat. But I gotta keep going.

Pening kepala, mungkin sebab tidur hampir jam 4 pagi semalam buat ALS dan bangun seawal 9 lebih pagi ni...

There's this really pretty abaya at the Perbayu bazaar! It's so sweet! I want!! But it'd mean bye bye to >$50.... :( It's not a need, just an expensive want... But there are some things that just make you keep thinking about it as long as you still don't have it in your hands :(

I'd spent alot this month. Taxi. Books. (not school books sadly!) Food.

Gadjets and taxi, I can still control myself from not spending unless I really need. But books, food and jubahs, argh! Ngomngomngom :(

*thinking about the abaya*

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster