La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Eat & sleep  

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I ate rice twice yesterday, at 3.30pm and at 8.30pm, and so I felt so full this morning that I only ate the small chips more packet and some other biscuits/sweets for breakfast and lunch.

And after that, I had rice for dinner after Maghrib, and I had fries at around 11pm plus, and mcspicy at around 1am gosh...

My eating diet is haywire! Not to mention my sleeping pattern too...

Tadi petang fever, first for this week, but now is quite ok already though my eyes sting from sleepiness!

Yet I'm determined to complete as much as possible before I go home.

I'm at SCBE with the FOC peeps. Yesterday we were here till about midnight and there were only 4 of us, and today we only started after 11 plus and right now there's 8 of us here!

Haha, we seriously see each other's face at least once every two days seh, betulnya ukhuwwah...

But seriously, I think I'm starting to smell. I bathed more than 12 hours ago! *tutup hidung*

I need a power nap soon. But I think I sleep buruk so macam tak senonoh kan depan dorang... Though yeah, they'd probably seen my worst during chalet and if not yet, then confirm by mock camp or the camp itself mesti nampak jugak, haha

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster