La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sick again  

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm having a fever on and off, on and off...

I'm at home in Tampines now. Like, FINALLY. I had a long and rather redundant day today. You can't believe the joy that fills my heart upon seeing the Safra Tampines soccer field, which is rather the first thing you see upon reaching Tampines.

How I wish there's no school (plus a cascade of events following that till Sat night before I get to see Tampines again) tmr.

My dad fetched me just now. As I was stoning in the car which was going at 90-100 km/h, I felt myself opening up again to the idea of restarting my car practicals. After about 7 months of not sitting behind the steering wheel at all.
I would definitely, confirm plus chop, change instructors. I'm considering taking school, but it's a waste of money lar, considering I had already taken private previously and spent quite alot on it already. The school has a certain system to follow and I can't just decide what I want or what I don't right?

So, throughout the journey just now, I was conversing with an imaginary new private instructor in my head, telling him whatever I know about cars and roads and what I don't know. I was listing down the things that I want my instructor to focus on, and what are the dos and donts (definitely no scolding!)... Yeah, the first lesson would probably be me talking alot telling about my schedule and commitments and how much I want to commit to this... What is the situation like, what is my motivation to learn, so that he can use it along the way to remind me to be hardworking in learning. I don't want an instructor with too many students, it's complicating... Really, I don't think it'll be hard to pass. Come on, how hard can it be... I just need alot of practice to familiarise myself and build my confidence on the road behind the wheel and only when I am 90% at ease with driving would I book for a TP date. No rush...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster