La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Headache no fun :(  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's so hard to concentrate... Trying to do my tutorials. I spent like the last 3hrs reading about 4 pages of Genetics and doing 3 simple tutorial questions.

Headache is no fun *pouts*

I guess I need to zikir/selawat/doa more. I seriously need to focus! Exams in less than a month and the modules this sem are quite heavy, oh dear oh dear...

Baru je gi usrah pasal stress management and here I am feeling like I wanna shout at the top of my lungs until my voice goes hoarse. Sheesh...

There's a talk as part of the exam welfare package by NTUMS tmr... I dunno how much would it benefit me...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster