La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Al-Qamar designs Widget  

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Anyway, the Al-Qamar widget on the left is updated! Or, maybe it's just that I hadn't been checking, heheh...

These are some entries from the widget:

I became convinced in four things (i.e. that these four things penetrated my heart).
1. I am convinced that no one else will eat the provision Allah has decreed for me, so I am content.
2. I am convinced that no one else is going to do good works except me, so I am busy doing them myself.
3. I am certain death shall come unexpectedly, so I am busying myself in expectation of it.
4. I am certain I shall never escape the sight of Allah, so I am shy to disobey Him while He is watching.
- Hatim al-Asum (RA)

Anyway, I have just finished my madrasah exam on Tazkiyatu An-Nafs. Interesting module! A great great reminder to myself. About niat, matlamat hidup, hati, nafsu, sabar, syukur, khauf & raja' etc. I loike! There's some entries on the widget on this...

Oh and there's this video on the widget. I haven't finished watching it, but the text intro sounds interesting!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster