La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

La tahzan la tahzan  

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Argh! I have so many things on my mind now that I can't concentrate! There's so many things due over these two weeks, almost every other day!

And I'm still thinking of my laundry. If my clothes don't dry by tmr night, I'd have nothing appropriate to wear on Wednesday. I certainly don't wanna wear my pyjamas ehh...

I just went for NTUMS usrah for adhoc teams. Only Rahmah and I turned up, along with Sis Nabilah & Khadijah representing the exco and Kak Zu was our naqibah. It was certainly a pleasure to meet Kak Zu again! And it was really nice to sit in an usrah session again, but I guess the ice hasn't been broken and it was still a little awkward. And I dunno! I didn't seem to absorb anything, cos if I did, I wouldn't feel so stressed right now with the workload that I'm facing, since the theme just now was stress management!!! Hmm...

I'm very tired right now. And really, all I did tonight was to list down my things-to-do for school (which means it excludes my hall chores like MY LAUNDRY and FOC stuff), read one slide, skim through ALS and yeah... that's it. Argh!!!! *panic attack*

And it's so coldddddd :( I guess I prefer cold than hot but it really is cold. I'm wearing my shawl, and turned down the fan to no. 4 oredi... Brrr... I feel that putting four more extra layers of clothing and selubung myself in a comfy quilt, which I don't have btw...

And there are some things bugging me at the back of my head, I can't concentrate!! I'm so sleepy seh... But I'd feel that I'd just wasted tonight :(

And quite a number of times, I hit the wound on my ankle, ow ow... Still I'm sure I'm faring so much better than the silat peeps :(

So many :(... La tahzan Marl la tahzan...

I think I'm deeply affected by the FOC prog meeting I had this afternoon... No one was in the mood for it. Truth be told, I wasn't in the mood for it either. Plus, two programmers couldn't make it last minute, with valid reasons uh... And I dunno, I just feel that I lacked direction today, and have thus failed mself... I just feel demoralised by it. I really did badly in chairing the meeting today... Cannot arh... Where's the enthusiasm people?? If people keep sending me negative vibes, it's hard for me to remain positive... I may very well cancel next week's meeting and resume after exams. Afterall, what's the point of having a meeting when everyone's heart and mind is elsewhere, it'll just waste everyone's time and make everyone more grumpy and make me more demoralised. I keep wondering, how did I end up accepting the head prog's role again??? I was so keen on rejecting it during the interview seh... Urgh. Why can't I say 'NO'??

I need to revise the timeline for prog...

But right now, either I take a rest and wake up early tmr and get some things done or I'd better get some things done NOW.

I think I'm going vegetarian tmr... Maybe for the whole week... I should bring my laptop and ensure I get something done EVERYDAY.

La tahzan Marl la tahzan!!!!!!

I dunno why I call myself Marl, when I really prefer people to call me Liyana...

Ok, I should stop ranting like... NOW

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster