La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

HOT HOT HOT!  

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It was super duper cold in the lt that I was wrapping my shawl very very tightly around my shoulders, yet it is now super duper hot now that I'm not in lt. I would have gone home if there's no phototaking. Everything seems to go wrong today and it really irritates me.

I slept late studying for the Genetics test, yet I couldn't get full marks for it. It's MCQ and short answer la seh! And Dr Sam was like, "Don't worry, it's a very easy test!" YEA RIGHT... I was so frustrated as she went through some of the answers. Urgh!

Then the lt was soooo cold and I was soooo sleepy (just as how I felt last night studying for the test) and I don't know, I just couldn't stand it!

And now, I actually really badly wanna get home and lie comfortably in bed for a qailullah or something with the fan directly pointing at me, but I'm waiting for Liyana/Nash (I dunno whose number) to finish her class at 2 so she can take our pic for us. But she didn't reply me when I messaged that I'm afraid it may be cancelled again! Then I would have waited for nothing...

I need aircon now. I think I'll visit the library for awhile. Then if Liyana/Nash says it's later in the afternoon, I am so going back to hall and getting a nice long COLD bath. It's so nice having a hostel nearby... :D

Lab report due tomorrow, and madrasah exam on Tazkiatul Nufus this Sun.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster