La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Short Update  

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hmm, been a few days since I last blogged huh? On hiatus sikit uh. Bukannya ape... been reflecting a lot lately and lately I feel kalau tak jot down my reflections macam wasted buttt... I can't share here lah.

There's a lot to say but ngah very ngantok sekarang. Like seriously pedih mata sehh.

Anyway, need to be in sch at 7.45am sharp tmr to go for bio symposium at NYP. Ad and I are so gonna cam-whore right Ad? Hehe. don't forget your cam!! Eh, NYP nye musollah kat mane ehk?

I think I'll be ceasing blogging-activity for some time. Just share sharings if I have any, tu je kott... Busy ah. Haha, chewahh busy ke perr Marl?

Kk dah, takble tahan, chaloz

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster