La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cobaan...  

Monday, July 14, 2008

OK! I'm at this "I-don't-care-what-happens-so-I'll-just-do-what-I-want" mood again.

Oh wells, penatlah pikirkan orang lain. I mean memang when you work in a group/team kena ada cooperation. But not that I didn't try! Dah try dah, dah 'push' dah hah. Tapi kalau thumbdrive tu dah decide nak corrupt and delete all my files with no reason whatsoever nak buat macam mana kan... And this fatigueness is still here. Baru tadi baru je masuk Isya' tertido sampailah kul 1.10am bila terdengar my pintu rumah bukak and tutup. (Bukannya apa, my brother kluar... YES at 1.10am in the morning -_-)

Nak tau what I did after my thumbdrive suddenly ada pop-up, "please format your disk"? Yelah, usaha dulu la kan, eject, masuk balik, eject, masuk balik, try, try, try, tak boleh. Gi comp my brother, plug in (sikit nye susah), try punya try pon takble. Kasi my bro check kan (he's more comp wiz than I am lah), he said there's no files at all inside. And for the last time, I tried again at my lappy and then... CRY.

Dugaan besar tuh. All my research materials and whatever summary I'd done so far ada kat dalam hokays! With NO BACK UP FILES.

Now I've got one injured thumbdrive ngah recover kat hospital after puas dah satu dua hari paksa dia telan ubat (the broken one dah di 'repair' but somehow it's still ada loose sikit so dia masih not in use) and one thummbdrive that decided to 'lose its memory' (fed-up sangat I just reformat it as my VERY LAST USAHA nak cari my files in it). Left one thumbdrive, or should I say MP3 and yang ini dah dekat setahun injured, dia ada sott sikit, bila on akan stuck. Ada brain damage, ada blood clot sikit. Tapi yang ini nak hantar dia gi hospital for operation sungguh the mahal jadi dia duduk lah cacat sikit kat rumah ni. Ada bahagian patah sikit, ear piece pon dah tak tau mana, so nasib kau lah wahai MP3 sayangku. Transferred my music files on my lappy as back-up. Now I'm looking for something to store ALL my lappy programs, music, pics etc JUST IN CASE. Kat mana eh boleh store these?

Kita ngah buat mask baru. Nak tau mask ape? Mask muka dek semacam, so kalau kawan tak puas hati then pakai mask tu. Yelah kan, gakkan nak nangis. Dah penat menangis.

Oh, nak tau how I solve my TE problem? ALHAMDULILLAH on Friday tu tergerak hati nak print out the summary I'd done (not updated though but waddeva lah kan, at least ada) and one of my research materials yang paling panjang berjela (walaupun berat hati cos seriously waste paper and duit tau tuh) AND ALHAMDULILLAH I have a good habit of putting urls after I copy paste something into words so... boleh check up balik online and retrieve my necessary info! Well, but still that took time and plus my tertidoness-in-front-of-comp-yang-sungguh-tak-boleh-dielak (I wonder if it's normal or izzit some kind of penyakit), I missed the deadline AGAIN which would probably furiate my groupmates. Nak buat cammaner! Buat muka dek (and kesian) je lah bila jumpa nanti! Tak kesian ke???

Okaes, I've wasted one hour of my time blogging. But it's worth it.

I can't wait for 25th July. It's the first freedom day I have, cos that is the date for TWO project submissions. Though I know after that there's one more submission plus two almost-one-month madrasah overdued tugasans, but let have a SHORT rest la kays, BISA NGGAK??

Aiseh mata pedih ni. Well, gotta push all the way. Kalau lapar insyaAllah masih ada makan. Hehheh.

Oh I saw the pic of the gathering my pri sch friends had. Aww... heart pain :( *sniff*

Eh tadi kan kat Afghanistan I saw this small boy who seriously looks like bro Hafiz H. Serious macam photocopy! Hmm... Terkejut jap. Haha.

Kay dah start merepek meraban dah. Nitez... I mean morning... And for those yang sedang berjuang like me and feel orang tak faham keadaan kita, hey, know that I understand haha.

And kat akhirat nanti pon not like Allah is gonna ask how many project deadlines you missed. Kan kan kan? Asalkan you put in your utmost effort, you've done your part lah in my opinion.

One reason why I don't ask for deadlines... I know I'll somehow miss it no matter how hard I try not to (Liyana remember mlm 2nd day D'Talk, I wanted to do my Faraid tugasan and push sampai sungguh takble push! Thx for helping sis).

And one reason why I don't like giving others deadlines... I don't like to receive deadlines.

But gotta agree la kan, some things really need deadlines. Lest you become DEAD MEAT.

Kita nak gi snorkeling lagi... Nak main badminton lagi. Nak main netball lagi. And PALING MISSED, nak baca novel and watch movies lagi!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster