La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Right Wrist & Shopping  

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tak tau lah kenapa kan, macam I'm very careless with my right hand throughout the whole day gitu. Kejap langgar ni. Kejap langgar tu. Sampaikan sekali tu time nak masuk BPT lt, tersepit wrist kat pintu yang sungguh berat itu sampai bengkak tangan sampai sekarang! Tadi nampak obvious inflammed and bruised but now looks normal, just that it's painful...

Have I ever said this before? I LOVE shopping... with my mum... when she's feeling rich... lol. Best tau, nak apa cakap je. But I not so bad larh...

Bought my baju raya already for this year. The first time I look at it macam okok lah, lawa but still look around but bila tengok nye tengok, macam terpikat lah pulak hehe. Dah try lagilah jatuh cinta. Finally! The colour I'd been wanting! Heheh, secret. Nanti Raya then tengok lah ye. The pink was also lovely. (Every year mesti terpikat pink jugak haha) but then... the only size left is M and macam gelebeh lah pulak. Macam ngah pakai baju my mother or something gitu. But seriously, the pink was really attractive tau. Haha kk enuough about pink.

Then went Afghanistan area (tadi kat Geylang... Kat kedai Yasmin, my mum regular customer kat sana, tadi pon pergi sana my mum nak gi amik the kain she tempah. It's the kain she tempah using the money we gave her for her birthday. Lawa tu lawa, but seriously I feel it's too ex uh. She'd said she wanted a bicycle, and so I raised/collected the amount of money from my dad and brothers for that, but.. takpelah kan, asal she happy... Eh panjang ah pulak...) I bought 2 casual clothes. Murah2 je... $12 and $15 but rather nice... Kalau ada corak lain, I wouldn't mind buying a few more sets hehe. The $15 one is the kind of baju I feel really comfortable wearing these days. Unfortunately coraknya satu je...

K, tangan dah sakit and I haven't do my schoolwork nih...

Happy birthday Liyana!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster