La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

For Islam, For the Ummah  

Thursday, July 03, 2008

45oth post whee~

Hmm, swimming (snorkeling kott) under a pile of schoolwork to do. I'm glad I'm not tied down by any other urgent responsibilities currently that requires immediate attention, though my tasklist seems to get longer each day! It's k... One at a time I guess...

Feeling quite motivated actually. Something Ustazah Sakinah or one of the other sisters said yesterday made me sort of decide where I wanna go next. Or at least narrow down my choices... She said somethig, which I can simply conclude as: We Muslims wouldn't want to be at a disadvantage because we refuse to learn secular studies. We need Muslims in every other stream, the Science stream, the Arts stream, the Business stream etc to show that Muslims are not one dimensional. Islam afterall is not just a religion of worship, but it's actually a WAY OF LIFE... MY way of life. Taking the secular stream doesn't mean we can't practice Islam or that we are not practicing Islam.

Hmm... I know I am only one person. One Muslim. But one can still make a difference right? That's why I strive to do well in school. Hopefully I motivate other Muslims as well. I think I need a new badge that says, "JOM BELAJAR!" haha.

It's really sad larh to see a lot of Malay/Muslim students playing around in school not bothering with studies or not trying to always better their grades. What's happening??

Ok if I wanna do well this term, I guess the first step is to GET BACK TO WORK... NOW!!! K byez!

Oh I have yet to say what I feel like becoming... I wanna try out for medical school, I wanna be a doctor and I wanna cure people. :)

Oh btw, KPR starts tmr!! At Khawarazmi room level 2 7-9.30pm, hope to see you guys there!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster