La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Baa baa black sheep  

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I feel so lucky to have my sisters with me in this journey. I know I can always turn to them for comfort. :)

So, I guess it's official now. Hmm... All sett and ready to give what you have guys? :D




I was really exhausted with school projects yesterday. Not anyone's fault lah. My groupmates are really kind to me actually. What makes me feel frustrated is myself. How I'd changed... Used to finish all my homework (kalau tak habis, nangis beb), listen attentively in class, and NEVER late for class (Klah pernah skali dua pasal bus breakdown etc, but hey I used to reach school at 6.50am in the morning kay) and during projects, I'm the one getting frustrated at others tapi sekarang the cycle has turned and I'm the black sheep here. Mmmbekkkk... And I don't like it. I wanna be back to normal. I don't mind being the goody kind (hey, weird as it sounds some people mind). I'm proud of it. But it's like there's nothing to be proud of now.

You know, as Ustaz mentioned in KPR last Friday, (it's something like this lah eh, not his exact words) if there's a bad apple in the tree, check it's roots and correct what's wrong. Hmm... I'm still finding what's wrong.

Hey, let's look on the bright side! It's 6 days to my birthday in the Islamic calendar! Whohoo! Erm... I'd be 20. 2+0=2 kan? Heheh. I wannna make this year my first year to celebrate it. How to celebrate I'm not sure hehe. I only got to know of my birthday just like 2 years ago and I forgot about it last year so this year shall be erm... remembered? Hehe.

Okok wanna have my breakfast now. It's 12 Rejab today. I think I wanna fast 14, 15, 16 Rejab. Anybody wanna join? :D

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster