La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Psycho/Easily Tired  

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's so hard to understand people's minds. That's why they teach that in diploma/degree level...

Dah lah, dunno what to say. There's so much I have to filter to post here.

I'm seriously havving trouble with schoolwork. I dunno what is it with me, but I get really tired easily these days meaning I can't complete my schoolwork on time. And I feel bad, as I pull down my team members with me. I'm really afraid they'd give me low marks for peer evaluation. But, I'm really trying my best! I dunno lah... Is there anything that can make me stay awake besides coffee. I really have a lot of overdue stuff, which I know I can do IF I have the time... Hoping for understanding from my team members...

:( Back to work. Have quiz later and tmr and 2 PBLs and 1 project and 3 tugasans. Splendid... Wish me luck seh. (Doa for me ye)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster