La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Just an Update  

Saturday, July 05, 2008

I.am.feeling.... worried over something. I have a notion worried over what, but I can't be sure. Had this feeling since last night. Resah, gelisah... Tak tenteram. Macam ada yang sungguh tak kena gitu...

I hope it has nothing related to this hadith:




Al-Nawwas bin Sam'an, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:

"Righteousness is good character, and sin is that which wavers in your heart and which you do not want people to know about."
[Muslim]


According to Wabisah bin Ma'bad, radiyallahu 'anhu, who said:

I came to the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, and he said: "You have come to ask about righteousness ?" " Yes," I answered. He said: "Consult your heart. Righteousness is that about which the soul feels tranquil and the heart feels tranquil, and sin is what creates restlessness in the soul and moves to and fro in the breast, even though people give you their opinion (in your favour) and continue to do so."
[A good hadith transmitted from the Musnads of the two Imams, Ahmad bin Hanbal and Al-Darimi]

from http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith27.htm

LAST was horrible yesterday... Goodbye rat...

Anyway, took my NAPFA this morning. What the toot... Failed my standing broad jump and 2.4km run quite badly... Oh wells... Expected actually. Always didn't do well in these in Sec school either. Passed just because My Ng and the other PE teachers seriously push us till we pass. No wonder Temasek won the fitness award for lik how many consecutive years sehh..

So unfit... So sad... No wonder I always lazy to do things. Korang let's play netball and badminton yok! And who wanna go rockclimbing? NI-ans *ahem*!! Hehe. Fityan too ;)

I feel creative juices welling up in my brain but I can't put aside time to pour them on paper! Wish to open Secret Gate again!!! Missing my bcreative side. Missing Sylvia badly too!

And Siti... She asked me out today and I'd wanted to go, but I was super tired after NAPFA that I just went flat.

I'd been eating ALOT despite the ulcer in my mouth. Opps~ Cotrol!!!

Oh oh, the ulcer has more or less healed already whee~!

Watched Spiderman3 for awhile just now on HBO. "whatever comes our way,whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. my friend harry taught me that. he chose to be the best of himself. its the choices that make us who we are, and we can choose to do whats right." :)

Just wanna share another hadith:


Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas, radiyallahu anhuma, reported: One day I was behind the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, and he said to me:


"O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

from http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/hadith19.htm

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster