La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Next stop: ???  

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wurble!

Haha, don't ask where that came from or what it means, cause I have absolutely no idea. Wurble. Wurble. Wurble. Stop it seh Marl...

Hadn't blogged about my life's happenings since last Wednesday. Well, not much to talk about...

Well, been thinking about where I should head next alot lately. Padahal lagi many months jugak eh sebelum ble graduate, insyaAllah graduate in April! Sebab there was this frther studies talk on Wed and Fri so terpikir la kan... Also I've been visualizing how SIP would be like, and trying to prepare myself for it by *ahem* paying a lil bit more attention especially during RTecB practical (though I reached like 40 minutes late!!! Opps~ Almost said I love Dr Chang lol. Nah that sounds SOOO wrong. Takde, I'm soooo glad it's Dr Chang, selamat aku. Kalau tak, hah dah sampai dah tu warning letter, which would be my first. NO WAYYY!)

Hmm... I think kan... I'm sticking to Sciences. Unless I have no choice... Tu nanti ble pikir, but I guess I'll take things I'm more or less familiar with kalau takde Science, maybe Psycho or Socio or perhaps Teaching (Science). Very low chance you'll see me in Business or Design or Engineering next year. I can't do them for nuts. Siang-siang I already cancel out SIM and SMU cos they're business schools!

Tapikan... To think of it, I never thought I'd be where I am now!! Sec school aku kutuk seh Biotech cos kan... psst, my Bio teacher took Biotech and I don't exactly like her uh oh. So, kemungkinan la kan I end up somewhere I never thought I'd be. Though hope la kan, ble masuk Science... Yang kena mengena ngan Bio uh. Chemistry pon ok jugak. Physics and Maths waaaaaah, minta ampun sih!!!

Then kan, ada jugaklah been doing reflections... Especially after usrah on Wed and KPR on Fri. Tapi ada private sikit nak share kat sini. Cuma... Ada parts tu rasa macam apa tau... Macam kena sepak gitu! Anyway, kalau nampak i'm being quite ke ape, leave me alone la yearh. Ngah berfikir or ngah reflect reflect OR ngah stress over school.

Ni actually ngah stress nih. BPT project patutnya dah send Hui Yi but kan, psst, belum start buat pon! And TE pon patut dah kena send Thilini, but I told her already la I'll finsh up by tomorrow morning and send to teacher besok straight. And my edits for PBL 1 patut kena send Jewel but only half done! Sebab rushing rushing nih is that next week date due!! Fri, 25th!

Then kan, next Wed ada RTecB quiz topics 5 and 7 and Thurs ada LAST quiz topics 2.1, 2.3 and 2.4. Then jugak kan, besok malam nak gi kasi moral support sikit la kat members-members aku nih (dah kena nih, Marliyana tak sekali pon tengok PPP play for this year, sry uh babes and hunks, busssssy banget gitu loh), Tuesday ada Bio talk kat Eden Hall (God knows where that is), Wednesday and Thursday dedicated to last minute editing of projects. Or... ada NI gathering ke *winks* Sry Titisanians, I don't think I can be there for your bump-in all the way at RP... Friday ada Qiyam at some Sembawang masjid till Sat morn then Sat afternoon ada 1 usrah then Sat malam ada another usrah. Sunday biasa madrasah. Added to that, rasanya macam ada hal lain on 27th jugak, ape ehh?? Banyak lah pulak keje nih. Hmm, I need my organiser back I think. Wekkk!

OH. And I forgot yet again, I'll be 20 according to the Islamic calendar tmr if I'm not mistaken!!! Izzit Ad? 18 Rejab kan kan? Gosh I don't even know. Tengok ah, asyik lupa je. Then then, on 26th pulak ada orang tu nye b'day, hmmmmmmm.... ;)

K. S.T.R.E.S.S. Lol. Sape tak sehh...

Oh, Ad there's something I wanted to give you but I forgot! Alar, takde impact ah camni... Takpe2.

Fityanees! 25th-26th tu jangan lupa qiyam tauuuuu.

K, time to blah. Rasanya jap lagi akan blog lagi. Hehe.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster