La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

It's a Great Feeling  

Friday, July 25, 2008

Actually I'm very the extra the super the tired... but I MUST post this. I'm free from TE and BPT projects woohoo~

Takdelah good news mane pon, risau jugak pasal peer evaluation nanti...

But I just had to treat myself. After handing in the projects, I went to ITAS to buy bbq chicken pau, chicken pie and cheese croqutte. and on the way home, I bought Trophy ice-cream (!!!!!), Twisties and bread (for cats, but apparently I saw none except Tiger but I think Tiger was already full).

Oh, I forgot to eat the pau.

I'm so happy and excited and invigorated actually, but there's just some hours of sleep I owe myself (especially my eyes, I feel like a pale panda with super blue black eye rings/bags) so let's save all the happy feeling tmr aite aite?

Good night!

Trophy was... oOOo deliciooooouuuuusssss, yummeh!

To Titisan (and Nadi), sry can't go watch PPP today :( all the best yawh!!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster