La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

LAST *yawn*  

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Oh lupa nak bilang... Ni penting kaes.

I spent the whole of LAST lecture MSN-ing with Ad, Jamie, Anil and Xavier on paper lol. Padahal duduk sebelah2! But seriously DR Yee Mon was just readin from the slides and initial part of the lec I didn't have my slides with me, so yeah...

Haha, first time gitu Marliyana main2 during lec. Oh wait a minute, I did this before. Time PCT with Ad and Nurul. Haha. Funny seh that one. Ish, tengoklah masuk poly jadi cam gini ish ish.

But seriously some lecturers just bore the hell out of you. (I hope it leaves behind the heaven with you...) I really felt I was wasting my time there in the lt just now. I would have gone home if it were not that Dr Yee Mon is my CP. (Psst and he's spending $200 on us heheheh)

K dah.

P.S. LAST is a subject. Lab animal safety and technology or whatever it is larh. Have practical tmr, I wonder if we'll have to perform cardiac puncture on our rats andd put them to sleep (euthanise) tmr... *sniff sniff*

Btw to those who dunno, tmr will be Kak Hanisah and Sakinah's last day at Ghufran and they'll be returning to UKM this Sunday. :(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster