La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Feelings  

Sunday, July 06, 2008

So lethargic :( I don't like... It's like there's this negative energy all around me. I wanna get up and moving and going and going and going! Instead here I am fallig asleep every minute I see my bed. Padahal I don't see anything that could make me this tired. I mean yes NAPFA is tiring but hey that was yesterday MORNING, hours ago sey and I'm sure I had enough rest for it. Actually this lethargy has been dragging me down the whole week. By 10pm that's it I'm a goner. Padahal I'm used to sleeping at 2 or 3am in the morning. And if I get to sleep early, I'd get up fresh ready to groove the next day. Ni tak! Dah lah tido siang, pagi bangun lepas Subuh confirm condemn balik sampai masa kena gi school or wherever I need to go. Sheesh.

Oh and NAPFA yesterday is making everything ache. My legs, my stomach, my back, my shoulders and even my head and heart! :(

Just hope tomorrow is a better day. A much much better day. Pleaseeeee... Pretty please with all the do'a(s) on top...

I want aircon :( My room is feeling super hot but I'm so lazy to go clean that fan of all the habuk it's been accumulating.

Oh guess what? I broke my thumbdrive. Broke okeh! Into two. Managed to put it roughly back together but I need to hold it in a certain position in the USB before I can open my files. I've transferred all my files in it into my lappy but guess what... My BPT and wastewater content summary both corrupted! And I haven't send to anybody in my group! Meaning I've got to redo from scratch! I hope Ad kept my first draft...

I dunno why, like everything is so wrong. I'm so easily irritated. Orang senyap aku tak suka. Orang vising aku tak suka. Orang happy aku tak suka. Orang sad aku tak suka. Dah kenaper ehk?

Feel like there's something missing and I wanna fill that gap but I dunno what gap is that and what to fill it with!

Let's get all the tasks out of the way aye? But then, it's a neverending cycle. Lepas satu satu. WHY AM I FINDING EVERYTHING A BURDEN??? Padahal it's things I can say I would wanna do. Grr, geram tau. Geram dengan diri sendiri.

The prospect of having to do assignments in uni is dreadful... But my parents would want me to go uni... Marliyana, what do YOU want? I dunno... I dunno...

I just received a ppt from Lifang which says some ways to avoid illness is to:

1. Speak your feelings
2. Make decisions
3. Don't live by appearance
4. Trust
5. Don't live life sad

I think I left out one or two. If you want the ppt, let me know, I'll forward to you kaes.

Started new module at Andalus just now: ejarah Perundangan Islam. Sounds dry. But we got Ust Fathurrahman, insyaAllah ok lah... His class today was quite funny, and with a strained stomach muscle, pain seh ketawa. Got my tugasan topic: Prinsip2 Asas Perundangan Islam, beri contoh2, err... *looks left looks right* Nak tulis ape ehk???? Some others got topics like Imam Shafiee, Abu Hanifah, Ahmad bin Hambal and Ibn Tarmiyah, Penurunan dan Penulisan Al-Qur'an, Pengumpulan Hadith, Isytihad, lagi tak ingat ape...

Oh the tugasan system has changed to only one tugasan per semester instead of four!!! Phew~ It's a big load off okeh. I still have 2 tugasans overdued, my Tafsir Al-Qur'an about Surah Al-Fatihah and Faraid about hukum2 and contoh2 bagi cucu lelaki. Sounds chicken mcwings BUT I just need time... IF I can convert all the sleeping energy to doing assignments kan baik... Actually I aimed to finish these two tugasan latest my Tuesday morning, but right now I dunno can ke tak nih!!

Oh please don't nag at me. It's so dang irritating okeh. (Actually at this time I find motivation words irritating too.)

I'm not ready to grow up... :(

I want chocolates :(

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster