La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Yesterday...  

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sorry for the err... mood swing yesterday. Haha, whatever lar excuses only... I dunno lar, yesterday just felt like shit. Language Marl... See! I'm even talking to myself now! Well, but blogging is talking to myself... Dotz.

I don't wanna change! I mean, if for the better of course want lar, but for the worse? I'd always thought that I'm not easily influenced, but now I don't think so. For one, I'm not minding my language as much as before...

Anyway, back to topic. Yesterday was fun... just. I wouldn't say really fun since I got really bored halfway. I was the only Beekum who went along, well besides Rubayn himself who organised the outing to Sentosa. The rest were with their cliques in twos and threes. Hilyah was with her friend, Lee Zhu. Melanie was with Jessyka and Mu En. Yen Ping was with Eunice. Zach was with Desmond. The GLs (Boo Master, Lobster, Ivan Jonathan and Nicholas) were around. Rubayn and Charmane didn't really have any cliques too, but their personality allowed them to mix around the crowd and have fun. Kok Seng was pretty quiet, but he managed to mix. Jason (Tan) was like me. He wouldn't go in the water, he didn't know who to talk to and he was quiet all the way. We talked for awhile, but then both of us suddenly didn't know what to say. I think I talked to everyone at least once the whole day, but the topics we talk about are about the situation, about what course we take and such like that. Aiyar... Me lar. I had never and will never know how to mix around people who already have cliques. Haha, tips anyone? I might need it tomorrow for the Applied Science school orientation.

Err... Back... Let me talk about the day from the beginning... We were supposed to meet at 10.30am but many were late. We ate breakfast at Mac while waiting for the latecomers and finally headed to the interchange at noon haha. Boarded the bus and off we go to Sentosa, to Palawan Beach I think. As soon as we reach there, some of the boys changed and jumped into the waters while some of the girls applied suntan lotion and tanned. The rest were playing frisbee/volleyball. As for me, I was sitting around, listening to my discman, scribbling on my notebook, taking pictures when needed and taking care of the bags and some cameras and handphones. I don't care what you say, I'm the most boring person to be with yesterday but I'm also the most important person! Haha ;P After some time, the boys started carrying girls into the water, starting with Charmane. Kok Seng was the only guy still on shore, other than Jason, and some of the boys and GLs ran after him a number of times, but he's very athletic, yep! Bla bla bla, splash splash, dares and all, one by one started coming on shore, some to tan, some to eat. The GLs then started the go, back, jump go, jump, go game. I joined in since there's no harm done until they started to play truth or dare as the forfeit. I'm not a fan of truth or dare so I got up to take the bread and mayonaise and starting making sandwiches. Not long after, it started drizzling and the rain was gradually getting heavier so everyone took their belongings and took refuge at the nearby 7-eleven. Since we didn't want to get kicked out, we started buying food and drinks and having a picnic in there lol. We took many pictures, mostly candid and had quite a lot of fun joking and making funny faces. When the rain wasn't as heavy anymore, we got under umbrellas, towels and plastic bags to walk to the toilet at Siloso Beach. It was quite far, but we didn't feel the distance as we cheered, joked, laughed and just had fun. Along the way, the GLs parted to meet Elvi who works there leaving the freshies to play at the water sprouts (whatever they're called lar), but the rain started getting heavier again so the freshies boarded the tram to go to the toilet. While the rest bathed, I sat outside listening to music still and taking pictures of myself (oh my favourite *rolls eyes*) while watching over the things. Soon enough, I saw the GLs riding on a tram past the toilet and I waved frantically. I thought they didn't see me as they didn't alight. I panicked for awhile but I figured that someone surely have the GLs' contact numbers so I just waited. Turned out the GLs just wanted a ride. They did see me but went ahead anyway. Aiyo... Lucky I didn't run after their tram hahakz, what a sight it would've been. Bla bla bla, everyone was clean and fresh (except for me...) and so we walked to one of the stations to get a bus back to the departure centre to wait for Elvi. There, again I was alone and bored. I tried to join in whatever Yi Shen was telling Eunice, Yen Ping, Desmond and Zach but didn't work so I just sat there like dumbo lor. I looked around and saw that Jason was like me too, oh well... The fate of people like us = boredom haha. Whatever lar. After quite a long time, Elvi joined us and off we go to Suntec to meet the most of the other GLs for dinner.

Dinner... Finally there's someone I can talk comfortably with, Hana! She's really sweet and nice. But most of the other Gls took advantage of that and bully her... Anyway, had a nice chat with her while we eat. There's one part she ask me if I'd talked to Ah Guang before. I told her yeah. I asked her why he is called Ah Guang. I mean Kai and Guang, like no connection... Hana refused to answer me and insisted that I ask him myself. Then she called Pomata. I thought Ah Guang is Kai! Lolx. What sia... Bla bla bla. Dinner was great, though I was so overwhelmed being around Beenoxians again that I was full even before I eat haha. But the food, which consisted of fried rice and black pepper chicken only, cost me $3.50, I had to eat at least half of it ok...

After dinner, everyone was headed to Suntec to join the Beenox FoC, but I really had to go so... yeah... had to say goodbye... Waaa!!! I thought I could have a picture of everyone WITH ME in it, but when I left, half of the group was in the toilet and I couldn't wait... I really had to go... Suntec was big and confusing anyway. I rarely shop there so I had no idea where I was going. Hana wanted to send me to the MRT but firstly she doesn't know the way either and secondly she doesn't have a handphone so it's gonna be troublesome for her to contact someone from the group to know where they are. So yeah... I walked alone to the MRT, following signs, which luckily I'd always been good at haha, but I was still kinda panicky. To make sure that I look calm, I listen to my discman and... it happens to be "I Cry" by Westlife on my cd... Hence the lyrics on the previous post...

Yes. No. Maybe. I don't know... Can you repeat the question? Haha, just heard it on tv. Malcolm in the Middle's theme song. I hope I wouldn't need this phrase in poly!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster