La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Crazy Morning  

Monday, April 03, 2006

I had a lot to say this morning, but I was sleepy after the hospital appointment and following my mum after that. Now I still do, but I need to go off in abit.

Random: My brother's watching the dance competition on tv, looks interesting but I must blog about my morning haha.

Since I'm not in the mood to be longwinded, which I always am, I shall just write what's necessary. Ok then. This morning I had rehabilitative services at CGH again at 8.30 a.m. Well... I was late haha. Since the three therapists working in the gymnasium were busy, I had to wait for quite some time before one of them was done with their patients. Anyway, while looking around the room trying to hold down my stomachache (I always get stomachache when going to the hospital for these check-ups) I saw a poster saying something like this: "Any patients wearing Manchester United will be treated last. We are not sorry for any disparity because the staff members here are all fans of Arsenal or Liverpool." I was like going, "What??!!" when I saw the small print: "We were just testing if laughter (humour) is the best medicine." Lolx, should have known... A while later, one of the therapists was done with her patient and called my name. Her name's Nurhafiza. She's the same therapists who took me the last time too. That time, I found her quite unfriendly but today she was fine. She smiled more today. So well, she asked me if my pain had recurred and I replied no. She told me that if so, she could discharge me today already and then told me what to do if the pain recurs. Oh, she asked me if I had been doing the stretches she'd taught me and I answered truthfully, sometimes as it has yet to become a routine for me. When we were done, I thanked her and went to the cashier to put my appointment card in the box provided and sat down for awhile before the person at the cashier called my name. I already had my IC and CSC ready for payment. Before I sat down in front of her however, she handed me my appointment card and told me, "No charge and you're discharged." I smiled, heheh. Hurray!

My mum haven't paid my handphone bill, so we took the mrt to Tampines post office. While my mum paid my bill, I was standing by the progress package registration form. I wanted to ask my mum if she wanna take a form for my brother. While standing there, a really really super delighted and excited quite-old woman walked in and talked so loudly. She looked quite ok,but she certainly sounded not okay. I can't remember what she said initially. A person at the counter told her that the form is at the end of the counter. Since I was there and the woman was nearby, I picked up a form and pre-paid envelope and passed it to her. She was so excited lar! She kept saying, "Lee Hsien Long give me $880. Lee Hsien Long give me money, you money," then she ran around the post office asking what to do. I told my mum, "This is what happens when the government give people money. Those not crazy also become crazy."

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster