La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Lectures, Lectures & MORE Lectures...  

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

First day of lectures and I wanna disappear already... I think I spent more time laughing at the lecturers (sorry sirs/maams, it was irresistable ;)) than listening to what they were actually talking about. There's one who kept hitting the mike, there's another who couldn't speak proper English, there's another who talk so loud my ears were about to fall off and many more lar! Cannot tahan...

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about my boring and repetitive (they were repeating the same study guide for all four lectures when they could actually skip straight to the table about what topics will be covered for each week but I didn't complain coz I didn't feel like studying on the first lecture of the year haha) lectures but what I did the rest of the day...

During our 3 hour break, Nicholas brought us to buy second-hand textbooks for reference. The books were damn thick! And expensive too... So the class decided to share money buy one of each Biology, Organic Chemistry and Human Anatomy & Physiology textbooks. Yes, in case you're wondering... We will be sharing these 3 books among so many of us, 14 people! But what to do! We are not rich kids alright... We have to work around it lor. So far our plan is to form 3 study groups and rotate the books among the 3 groups.

After that we went for lunch at Business School, because supposedly the food there nice. Bleah! The Mee Soto so salty!!! And when it rained just now, you can SMELL the greenery lol. After eating, Heider, Anil, Ad and I joked and laughed until our (Ad and me haha) stomach's hurt seh! The bunny from TP Convention Centre made a reappearance in our conversation haha it always does.

Alamk I need to go really soon! I wanna do my homework to compete with Xavier. He finished his homework!!! I have a lot more to write... but next time lar kk...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster