La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Aches, Bruises and Sleepy Eyes  

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Wah!!! So what lar. 2 times go toilet, first time 20 mins, second time 10-15 mins. By the time I was done, it's already about 8.45pm, so missed KPR... I really wanted to go. Last week no KPR, no religious class also... I'd been un-Muslimah-like. Lol, the word look funny.

I hope I won't have to miss religious class tomorrow, for whatever reason. I need to increase my iman haha. But then, I already have a sore butt, slightly twisted ankles, strained calve muscles and a bit of a headache. This is what happens when you play netball/captain's ball after not training for weeks. Lol, I feel like an old grandmother with all the aches. I hope there's training next week, I need the workout!

Netball training, which turned out to be netball-anyhow-play and captain's ball training, was great. Since there's at most 5 players on each team, I got to catch the ball many times. Unlike secondary school, where there's like 10-12 on each team running around everywhere in the court and hence me, the short, butter-fingered girl and gets overshadowed by everyone, always didn't get the ball passed to.

Throughout the training, I think I stopped to drink at least 3 times! I was so exhausted. How to join competition like this?? Must workout, must workout! Anyway, after the training, I'd fallen twice, once on my butt and once on my knees and lost my footing dunno how many times due to my loose shoe. So many times I wasn't blocked yet as many times, I was blocked by 2 people, mainly Siti (she look so small and sweet) and Hakimah (or is it Nadhirah??? Lol, I kept getting them mixed up!) and sometimes Nabilah (her hair is really nice - no she was from school, so didn't wear tudung).

Can't remember what else I wanted to blog about today. Really sleepy now, ciaoz!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster