La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

The Question Everyone Wants To Know The Answer To... Lol  

Saturday, April 08, 2006

You won't believe what my dad just asked me. He asked, "Have you heard Malice (my cat) fart? I've never heard her fart. Maybe cats don't fart." Lol, the question of the century... I replied, "Why don't you lie down behind Malice one whole day and listen if she farts? Then tell me, I'm interested to know too." Haha!!

Anyway, I feel so suffocated sitting at home, seeing my family's face 24/7 minus when they sleep, in the toilet or go to work. I'd not seen my friends for nearly three weeks already! Hidayah, me and a few others were supposed to go back TMS to collect our yearbooks, but turned out it was cancelled since many can't make it... I was so looking forward to it aite. I thought of asking Hidayah if we could hang out, but when she smsed me to tell me about the cancellation, I was quite tired already ironing my clothes (which was a huge pile!) in the morning and then going to my grandma's house to ngaji. So yeah... Didn't even see Hid... :'(

At least tomorrow I'll see the Fatayats! There's netball practice from 4-6pm and then there's KPR from 8-10pm. Not that I have good rapport with the Fatayats, I'm still pretty much keeping to myself. They already have their cliques and I don't know how to get closer to their group. It is NOT 'cause I don't know how to make friends as my 2nd brother presumes. I always make an effort to talk to the people sitting near me but I'm just not successful ALL the time ok...

Should I go sleep now? My parents are already asleep. My 1st brother won't be back till at least 3am I'm sure while my 2nd brother is staying overnight at Joe's chalet.

Oh by the way, I'd received an e-mail from TPSU regarding the 3-day workshop for freshmen. From the list of to-brings, I think we're having water games on the third day. They ask to wear dark t-shirt on the third day AND stated in brackets 'females only'. Obvious right? Hmm... water games... It's gonnabe fun! I can't wait for Monday!!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster