La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Music  

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Finally! I'd been deprived of music for soooo long! Firstly, my computer's speaker went haywire so cannot use... Then the whole computer cannot use 'cause there's a missing/corrupted file. That's not enough, I lost my earpiece so I can't listen to the radio on my phone. As most of you all know, I'm using my brother's computer right... Last time this computer has a small song collection (with Peter Pan) but somehow the whole collection disappeared... And since the other computer can't even on, I can't activate the music file sharing... Finally today I remembered I'd uploaded some music files from my computer onto Multiply and yes! I can download the songs onto this computer, I have music now! There's a few songs only, but can lar... I also finally got the chance to listen to the Beenox videos Zach took (Check them out here). The other time I could only watch lor... Haha, me so happy! I miss Beenox so much after watching the videos!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster