La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Jam & Hop... Err... Performance Night  

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Went to the Jam and Hop at TP just now. I miss my friends and the GLs after only one day not seeing them! The freshies who wanna go said meet at 6.45pm, but I reach at 7.45pm also they still haven't enter haha. Sorry late guys... Before we entered and when we reached the Beenox FoC, we started cheering haha. So fun, miss the fun we had during the workshop. The Beenox FoC like kinda quiet. They don't seem to have bonded yet. To think they actually get to spend more time than us who attended workshop one. Anyway, I forgot to say... While going down the stairs, Nuratishah (right?) asked me where's my friends. I was quite dumbstruck for awhile. Excluding Marcus, who only came for the first day, the rest are my new friends so I pointed around us and answered, "There. These are all my friends what?" =) It's true... You guys are my friends too you know...

When the GLs came down to join us, the school song was played and together we sang and did the actions. I felt so heartbroken!!! It's like when the workshop ended, a chunk of my life had been taken out... Some of the GLs gave us a warm welcome. Sniff sniff. There were waves and hugs and all lar.

Then the performance night starts. Wah lau eh, just because they can stay until wee morning doesn't mean they can hog the stage right?? Some of the performaces were so boring I really wanna sleep... And the Program one, aiyoh! So what lar! Pick volunteers to kiss body parts including ass, breast and armpit. Urgh! I couldn't watch! Most of the performances so Brokeback Mountain lol, including the one by Beenox FoC. Beenox FoC put up a Geisha show, with the guys being the geishas. *shakes head* The performances by the GLs and Main Comm are very funny. I enjoyed them a lot! Especially the Main Comm immitating each other and the GLs haha. Pomata so cute, make that cengeng-crybaby face! Lolx. Then there's the Shermaine, Jason, Boo Master and Ruz (err... how to spell?) immitation. Aiyor, I laugh like what, cannot tahan liao!

The performances ended at around 11.30pm. It's really late already, but I can't miss the mass dance!!!! I already missed the one on Wednesday lah ok... The dance was great! Thanks for giving in to me and be the guy, Nuratishah. It meant a lot to me...

Too bad it was nearly 12 already and Maisha, Nuratishah and I really need to be off. I would really really love to have a picture of the Beenox family with everyone inside... Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance to. :'( By the way, when we left, everyone else was singing the school song and then doing the chicken dance. How I wish I could join them... Waaaa!!! Those who had taken pictures of Beenox, please do send to all of us ok? Alright? Alright ok? Ok alright? Lolx haha.

Anyway, did a quiz on tickle on what kind of friend am I and here's what the results tell me:

Marliyana, you're a Sympathetic Sidekick
"No one ever accused you of not having a soft side. And that's why friends flock to your sympathetic ear and well-thought-out advice. You are tuned in to the world around you, and you are always looking for ways to bring people together and enjoy each other's company.

While some people might have one or two close friends, you like to spread your wings and socialize with any number of people. You are open-hearted and free-spirited, making it easy for you to find common ground with anyone you meet. Keep up the good work — everyone could use a friend like you."

Very very true, especially the part about socializing. Some of you old friends may feel that I'd forgotten about you. No, I never can. I hold friendship dearly. It just seems like I'd forgotten you 'cos while you are out there making new companions, so am I! And I tend to spend more time with the new so I can get to know them better. For those of you who are just starting to know me, let me tell you that I may be quiet when you first know me, but watch out when you really get to know me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster