La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Bugged  

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

There seems to be an increase in the number of bugs (insects) around my house these few days. I've seen/heard about 2 cockroaches, 2 lizards, 2 beetles and 1 dunno what fly. I thought only good things come in twos lol.

Anyway, not only the bugs had been bugging me, but people too. Ok, not as in irritating kind, but just got on my nerves. Like this evening, my dad was telling me why I didn't get into Biomedical Science course. I just got so pissed off! I mean why rake it up again?? I'm already in Biotechnology so let's get over it alright. I'm making so much effort to do the best with what I'd gotten, but people around me seems to feel that I should have gotten better. I wish so too, but what can I do?

Heath decided to have a debate corner in the Astral about a week ago. It started out fine, then Heath and I got kinda hotheaded and all of a sudden we both decide to accept each other's views. The motion was "The ban on smoking is an infringement on human rights." Actually we were both on the same side but... lol I dunno. Go read it here! Now we're debating about religion. It looks like it's gonna be interesting... If you're free, join in the debate ya!

Hmm... I thought I had a lot to write about, but I'd forgotten lol. Till next time then!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster