La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Cleansed  

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'd been smiling ever since Kelas Peningkatan Remaja (KPR) just now. Today's class was about the Requirements (In Malay is Tuntutan - I'm not sure if I'd translated properly) of Iman and I find the lesson very useful. My belief in Allah the Almighty, Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) and the teachings of Islam really deepened and I hope it will continue so. Uztaz Shaharom also made the lesson enjoyable by adding comic relief in between. I didn't regret going to Darul Ghufran Mosque (MDG) today. I got what I wanted, and more.

Just a while ago I was checking my Yahoo mail inbox and all the new messages are really meaningful. Below I'd posted three of them for public view. I especially like the 'Top 10 Beauty Tips' haha. It's rather true you know... But of course, your aqidah must be good too and you should do what is right in Islam and avoid what is wrong. As I learned in KPR just now, "What humans think is right is not always right and what they think is wrong is not always wrong. At the same time, what is good as taught in Islam is not always seen to be good by humans and what is wrong is not always seen to be wrong." Haha go figure. If you don't understand, you can e-mail me and I will gladly list some examples for you! So anyway, enjoy the following three posts and hopefully you find the peace I found after reading them. I'm still smiling! Hahakz. I love Islam. I'm very grateful that I was born a Muslim and my parents sent me to religious class to make be a proper Mukmin! =)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster