La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Uber excited!  

Thursday, June 05, 2008

I'm uber excited about KRC!!! Woo whee~! Can't wait can't wait...

Bought a big bag and a new t-shirt for the camp already, and I am so gonna start packing SOON! Not gonna do last minute again like last year.

Exams been ok... LAST, I lost 12 out of 40 marks I'm pretty sure and BPT, strict marking means I've lost at least 26 marks out of 50. I tell you, I crap my way through my exams this time round seh. *hits own head* Marl, Marl... This is your last sem to pull up your GPA and you are so slack one!
ish ish...

k gonna get my sleep.

I feel evil and mischievous today.

I looooove making my parents smile *big grin*.

I wanna continue feeling happy today even if it means hurting others in the process, I'm in that "I don't care about others" mood.

So, random... Takpe

Oh, yesterday I witnessed a little girl singing selawat at her baby sister's ear to get her to sleep at ghufran... Wish there's someone who'd do that for me. The security feeling it would give, being in the care and love of Allah, Rasulullah and family. Guess the best I can do is to sing to myself, oh well...

Been thinking a lot of childhood times. So happy-go-lucky, so carefree. Even simple simple things can msake you happy. It's so nice to close your eyes and automatically get transported back to years years ago. I'd always remember the times I'd sit at Bedok library with my mum to read books, or the time I attended a storytelling session at the library, or the countless trips to Marine Parade for my favourite Mee Kuah , or the timeI talked to a talking tree at Marina Square or the robot at Discovery Centre, or the time I would lie on my mum's bed with my legs against the wall while reading my ABC chart on the wall bfore my test, or the times my mum drilled me on practicing making a lorry for an art competition and actually winning first and made my form teacher so proud of me and so on... It's such a nice feeling.Nothin ever seems wrong last time. When I opern my eyes to face reality again, it's like having a bucketfull of cold water splashed on me. Ouch. How the time have passed to sweep us away on such a rough life journey...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster