La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Family  

Friday, June 20, 2008

Ok lah, I realise I'm being so petty in my previous post. But it really makes me feel better to be able to get it out tau. Memang my purpose of writing that is not to menyalahkan sesiapa (no names were mentioned), especially when I think about it, mungkin others ade sebab mereka ketika meremehkan perasaanku ketika itu. It could be that memang ade yang lebih penting dari my asking for help time tu. I understand that the camp was very rush rush. Time is a major factor.

Along the way pon, memang I'm pretty sure I treated others the same way too. I mean in my rush to complete tasks I could have mislooked others' needs as well. It happens. And I'm not blaming anybody. I've forgiven =) though forgetting is another matter, especially when it taught me a painful lesson. Once again, I'm sorry the previous post had to be the opening to all the great things that happen during KRC. I saw the pictures posted and I can't help smiling lar. =D There were many fun activities done together with friends whom we regard as family throughout the whole camp and after. Even in families there are times we forget about one or more of the members of our family.

Huhu, I'm guilty of that... That's why amongst the things I wrote, there was one sentence saying I'm disappointed with myself as a daughter. I know there are many times I prioritise other things above family even though I claim that family comes first no matter what. Hmm... Ni pon tengah serba salah ni. I'm trying to complete my D'Talk tasks and so I had to refuse my mum to accompany her to go pasar malam =( Feel bad about it lar... Kalau nak explain to her, nanti she say yelah kalau kat luar bersungguh-sungguh, kat rumah dengan family sume takde. Sedihx dengar ='( Kekadang ade benarnya. But I'm seriously torn between responsibilities. I think it all comes down to niat... entah eh?

But I try larh. More so after returning from KRC. Like on Wed, my dad was taking a flight to Bangkok at 6.15 but he was reporting to airport at 3 nd at 3 I was still at An-Nahdhah baru habis solat after D'Talk meeting. Alhamdulillah I managed jugak to send my dad and I made him SMILE wideeeely cause of something I said!

"Take one step at a time, there's no need to rush, it's like learning to fly or falling in love... it's your faith that makes you stronger" - Currently listening to the song on Liyana's blog.

Makes sense. Maybe I'm rushing with too many things at once.

There was an anonymous letter I received during KRC which says something like it's good that I'm always thirsty for knowledge but I should go slow so as not to get too stressed. Hmm, ade betol. Sape eh tulis letter tu? There were two letters which I really dunno who they came from. To all who gave me letters giving words of appreciation and/or encouragement, I thank you =)

Sorry kawan2 I couldn't update about KRC properly yet or even post pictures, I am currently rushing against time...

So, the best I can do is to link to others la yerh?
Sis Maryam's multiply - pics
Ustazah's blog
Ustazah's multiply - pics
Fahmi's blog
Jun's blog - pics

Waiting for Raudah, Liyana, Lina, Hidayah, K. Maryam, Zee, Hanisah, Hasanah, Azraie and meeee to update lol. Hoping to find my 'new friends' blogs. Hehe, google search soon.

Currently uber excited and nervous about D'Talk. It's tonight! Lup dub lup dub... Brrr... Eyoeyoeyo... Uh oh... Argh!!! K nvm, you won't understand ;)

And I can't wait for this Sunday KRC gathering!!! Psst, dun show my snorkeling video tau, sungguh memaluuuuuukan!!!! I was so surprised to see it on the screen during the Penutup for KRC on our last night at Redang. Paiseh la seh, betol macam penyu :P

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster