La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Redang-day 1  

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Haha, Raudah inspired me to write my own experience... FINALLY.

When I first heard about KRC at Redang with snorkeling as the main highlight, I thought, "Hmm, sounds like a holiday get-away! Best best!" Never for anything would I miss KRC5, especially since it's the last of all! *sniffs*

I was late to arrive on the departure night, had super a lot of stuffs to settle before I could even start packing my bag, which I only did like after Isya'! Sempat jugak... Panic gila ok. I was like messaging Liyana, "Don't leave me!!!" As if they would hah ;P

When I reached Ghufran, alhamdulillah sempat solat Safar and doa and all. Wouldn't have felt safe otherwise.

The journey was ok. Cept, we were stuck at 2nd link for nearly 2 hours I think cos the bus was late. And because we were delayed there, we almost missed Subuh. dah nak syuruk then we managed to solat, like finally.





Reached Terengganu also late. We missed the ferry so we had to wait another 4 hours or so before the next one, so we went to Pasar Payang to have brunch and SHOP!Unfortunately I only had RM50 so shopping meant sight-seeing for me. And getting kacau-ed by some mat M'sia who found Ustazah's walkie talkie funny and my 'Jom Jadi Baik' badge something to joke about. -_- Tsk tsk.. After Zohor/Asar prayers, we just... waited and waited for next ferry.





Finally it was time to board the ferry and on the ferry ape lagi, tido lagi lahh!



Late afternoon we reached. Whoohoo~ Redang finally!!! Was super disgusted with all the taik kambing on the road though. Eww~







Se-disgusted nye aku, was still looking forward to the next few days. Afterall, Ustaz said it's full of mystery and will be VERY different from past KRC. I didn't know he meant it in the negative way... "Sesuaikanlah diri anda..." were the words of Cikgu Fauzan... And 'sesuaikan diri' was what we really had to do. Just look at our 'bedroom' and our 'bathroom'...








The 'bedroom' is actually an old classroom with the tables and chairs stacked to a corner and then there were 5 bunk beds in it. Erm, 5 bunk beds, 10 tilam, 22 girls. nope no mistake. In the end we pushed all the beds to the sides against the windows, some of which the panes were missing, grabbed some tilams from the boys' which is just opposite from ours then we bentang all the tilams on the floor and slept like sardines on. The 'bathroom' is actually 2 kolah where we had to use gayung to mandi in front ofour friends, while still trying to maintain aurat sesama wanita. Hmmms, not easy okeh. Tu gambar tu laughing through 'misery' tu. Apakan daya, terpaksalah 'sesuaikan diri'... Haha which meant cheating. I didn't use gayung, but used the big pipe instead. Faster la seh. Cleaner too. Penting ehk.

After our rooms are settled and we'd bathed, we went to our common place which is where our indoor activities were held including breakfaast, lunch, dinner. Had to clean the room first though... And so we carried, and lunged, and swept, and wiped and all. Taking turns of course.










When it was ok, we ate then went for Maghrib/Isya' prayers before coming back for ice-breakers, groupings, making of group identity + name and choosing of penghulu & penghuluwati.










And finally, that was the end of Day 1...

To be continued ;P

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster