La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Notes  

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Great... I just realised I lost my TE notes topic 1.1-1.3 and 2.2. Where in the world could I have placed them other than in my TE or general file?? I hope it's not another case of borrow-and-never-return. It happened before... If this is really the case, I am not gonna lend my notes to anyone after this. And I should start writing my name on my papers so I can catch the culprit.

If really it's just me being messy and had misplaced the papers, ya Allah, let me find my notes please.

Time check: 2.53am

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster