La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Mummy Dearest  

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 53rd birthday Mummy dear!! :D

My mum was so sweet today. It's her birthday, hmm I should be cooking for her huh but haha let's save her from a tummy ache la kay. ;)

I have a really bad ulcer in my mouth right and my mum made chicken soup for me! And porridge too. Unfortunately I couldn't eat more than 3 senduk... That 3 senduk took me nearly an hour ok... at least filled my stomach a bit larh, though GeRaaaM je tak boleh makan ayam, tak boleh makan keropok, tak boleh makan ikan pon. Boo hoo~ Kempunan giler k bila tengok... Tapi apa ble buat kan..

I seriously hope for a miracle tomorrow. I wanna eat!!! I don't think I can swallow anymore porridge...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster