La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

Sec school days  

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I can't help but say this: MY SEC SCH DAYS WERE SOOOO KENTAL! Kwang3. Raudah, what do you think?

Came across my archives while searching for some TMS stuff on google.

I realise 1) I was just as busy with CCA then as I am with Fityan & NI now in terms of extra extra non-academic stuff. 2) I was super bad tempered last time, I'm definitely more patient now. 3) I studied in Sec school (and got bad grades anyway) and now I hardly touch my schoolwork unless I have assignments/tests/exam whoops~ 4) I always wanted to be a leader in Sec sch and never got to and now?? I dunno how people 'spot' some leadership qualities in me...

Seriously la, kental seh Sec sch.

Proud to be where I am now. Alhamdulillah. See everything that happens have a reason. I'm a different person now, in alot of ways, and I don't think I'd be me if I went JC instead of poly, though it takes more than just poly to shape me into who I am.

Ok, I think I'm crapping like I did in Sec sch. Makes me wonder... What would I say when I read my 19-yr-old posts when I 'grow-up'? Haha.

Go Go Temasek go, Together we will achieve our goal, make it fast, make it strong, err... what's the last line again? Together we will stand up tall ehk??

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster