La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

To my Titisan dearies  

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Alhamdulillah the performance went well. I'm sure everyone put in their best effort, I know Titisan did and most importantly I know I did. Others may tell you, it could have been better. But in my opinion, if you've given the best you can then nothing is better than the best. Of course, there'll be others better than you. So don't be sad.

What Siddique (kan?) said was true. Keikhlasan itu penting. Always keep that in mind yar my dear Titisan and pass this on to soon-to-come members even to those after them and after after them and so on. "Don't act, but play." Don't forget all those things Hidayah or Fifi or our two alumnis taught us ok. Pass them on.

I hope you guys had fun. I hope you guys bonded even more. I hope you guys understand each other better. I hope you guys made new friends. I hope you guys tak serik join Pentas!!! I hope you guys carry on with upholding this seni you chose during CCA recruitment drive in your 1st sem in TP and never let it go just because you have other commitments, just because some things go awry among you guys or whatever other reasons.

You guys did well. You guys took up the challenge. I saw courage there. You guys were disciplined enough to follow instructions and to realise and learn from mistakes. I saw many of you constantly trying to improve the way you carry out your character. I saw the determination. I saw the sincerity.

I may not be there with you all the time, but I see from afar. And the fact that I don't hear complaints about you guys, I know you guys behaved. You guys deserved the compliments. One of the composed sub-groups you guys were. Keep up the good job alright :) And never never start to be besar kepala or sombong.. Again remember the reminders you received and pass them on.

Lastly, thank you... Thank you for your commitment and for your willingness. And sry for any shortcomings from myself and also from any of the seniors. I love you guys.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster