La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I will not be late
I will not be late
I will not be late
I will not be late
I will not be late
X 20

I must get distinctions
I must get distinctions
I must get distinctions
I must get distinctions
I must get distinctions
X 20

Time to pull my socks high high. It keeps falling uh. Nak kena letak getar kot?

Anyway, spent some time with friends lately. Last Sunday attended Ustaz Ahmad's wedding with Fathi, Jun, Husni and Ewanny. Ceh, Raja sehari la Ustaz.. Alhamdulillah nampaknya the wedding was a success... I like the idea of playing nasyid at the back rather than karaoke. And Ustaz Sofyan sang! Hehe, sorry people tak dapat jadi kendarat sama2. The thing was I didn't see the msg. Anyway, after that Husni went off while we went to Bedok to get Ewanny's doughnuts afterwhich Fathi, Jun and I went to visit Ustaz Irwan. We took bus 9 and when we were about to reach our stop, I stood up to proceed to the exit door. The bus driver braked suddenly and I we.. 'flew' all the way to the front of the bus. Alamak driver brake tak warning ar.. Aku pulak entah kenape takble brake. Fathi and Jun best ketawa? Haha, it WAS funny. Even I laughed! At myself.. And that day, according to Fathi and Jun aku macam joker haha. And it's non-intentional! Naturally in the blood ah. Hehe, I wonder what happened to it before this.

Time tengok Ustaz Irwan, biasalah ade je joke dia. He said, "Terharu saya. Saya nak nangis sampai bumi pon nangiskan." Haha, it was raining la. Since that day was Ustaz Ahmad's wedding, the main topic of the day is wedding and who of us four will marry first haha. Fathi, Jun and I ape lagi, gang up on Ustaz la! Haha, Ustaz, bila Ustaz nye turn pulak? Mesti buat tradition Arab tau, lepas sanding stay in hotel, start trend baru kat sini! Hehehe.. Anyway, throughout the whole discussion, I can't help noticing a bottle of ikan bilis. When I asked, he said, "Nak dengar cerita? Betul? Actually ade orang cina bed sebelah baru discharge. Dia tinggalkan botol ikan bilis ni jadi saya amek ah." And the three of us turned to look at his mum. Ustaz ni kalau bebual tak ble percaya, nak kena confirm ngan his mum haha. I hope Ustaz will be able to walk like normal again soon, but according to him he'll have to stay at St. Andrew's for about a month more...

Last evening met some of the Titisan peeps outside one stop center, great to see them again. After that had NI meeting. Hmm.. Can't wait for all the upcoming activities by NI! At 7 plus, I left for post-mortem at Ghufran for Gema Ghufran. Liyana's laughter is so weird! And Nadia is soo funny and candid lar haha. After the meeting patutnya balik but bila Jun cakap teringin nak gi Mac je semua orang pon eh ok ar! Haha, great spending time with you all. This bunch pon ade2 je tau.

Today, finally got to sit down and chat with Ad. Been a long time gurlfren haha. too bad u have sore throat. Get well soon ya!

I wonder what tomorrow brings. Hope it'd be a brighter day. Hope it's shine reaches deep into every nook of my heart and makes it glow with so much light that it reaches the hearts of people around me. Anyway enjoy the song below! That was all I managed to blog up this afternoon :)

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster