La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

3 Good News in 1 Day!  

Thursday, November 29, 2007

1) My psycho group has come up with a suitable ad for our project. We just have to fine tune it a bit here and there to ease our work. Well, we are not exactly experts with video making and editing ok... Oh, and I get to become a small kid again! Wee!

2) I get to go to Stong with Saff!!! Woo hoo! But I must pay the $80 myself AND I must ensure my room is clean and neat hehehe.

3) I'm getting a laptop at $300!! I don't mind the investment! I mean firstly I do NEED that laptop. The only reason why I hesitate to buy is because I have to use my own money and it's such an 'ouch' using up >$1000 from my savings, which is meant for my uni after I obtain my diploma insyaAllah, for a machine. Seriously I doubt I'd get help from either Mendaki or CPF Boards. Without savings, how could I reach my dreams?

Hmm... It's past midnight and I haven't done my AMic essay!

Laughter is the best medicine. And I've been laughing and laughing until I can cry. Especially Titisan's last training before we break for Term Tests last night! We played 3 games.

1) We played this 'musical-chair'-like game. Four chairs were placed at each corner of the room and there's one 'monkey' in the middle. We must keep changing seats and we do that by signalling through eye contact with the other person across the room. Fun! And there were some super funny moments like when Haikal ran with his arms bent like a chicken wing and blocked the other person's way or when Sufi and Matin were fighting for the seat L-O-L! My strategy while exchanging seats was to be the first one to leave my seat instead of waiting for the other person to get up first. And while being the 'monkey', I stared at their eyes to prevent them having eye contacts with the others. But honestly lah, senang2 boleh sprain seh ankle!

2) Then we played the Cat-and-Mouse game. The last time I played it was in an open area and I was the Mouse. That time I kept running and running non-stop and hitting everyone in my way, even Fifi who was trying to ensure safety! Yesterday's session the conditons kept changing such as having to use alphabets to give directions or must crawl or must walk like a duck and such lah. When it was my turn, I had to crawl. Haha, I'm an expert! I was the Cat yesterday which makes things much easier! I crawled around the room as if all my life I'd been using four legs instead of two haha! Seriously, even they said that I was crawling so fast... My strategy was to try and keep my sense of direction even while Hid walk me and spin me around the room. But that was hard, I got lost halfway in the darkness. Sheesh, behind the blindfold I felt like I was in complete darkness but actually I wasn't. Second strategy was to focus on one voice. I guess I'm so used to Wani's voice by now that I can reognise it blindfolded and while crawling lol. Shut off the others, focus on Wani's voice and followed her directions and wa laa! I caught Wani! The part where Haikal was the Mouse and Rayhana was the Cat was funny. 11 secs seh! And their condition was they have to move sideways only like a crab. Oh oh! The part where Hafiz was Cat and Amalina was Mouse was worse! Their condition was to walk like a duck. Hafiz was waddling everywhere with his arms out and hugging whoever comes in his way, even Fifi! Lol, Fifi was flat against the wall shouting at Hafiz that she's not Amalina haha. Oh and Hafiz hit his head against the wall and Fifi didn't stop him lol!

3) We played 'concentration' and 'R-O-C-K' both of which if someone makes a mistake once we have a 'stupid' song to sing to and if she/he does another mistake, everyone will hit hit/her hand. Ouch, each hand came out super red after each round and ow ow ow Hid pinched Fifi and there was revenge alright. Pedih la seh! Suka eh korang menyakitkan kawan2 sendiri??

After the games was Spacejump and oh my my, you guyz are a creative bunch. Merepek2 tapi kelakar lah. Ade2 je eh. And well, Titisan brings out all the pent up emotions. If last time I cried my heart out, this time aku jadi gangster. Terkejut Hid haha, sry la beb, just reacting to the situation hehe.

Will always love Titisan...

Anyway, in school today Yuva and Kayathree calls me putih tikus cos I was wearing white pants and during lab I did a rat like posture lol.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster