La Tahzan La Tahzan La tahzan

Life is a university for us. Let's strive for all-round success. Hidup ini tarbiyah untuk kita. Ayuh usaha untuk kejayaan dunia dan akhirat.

I'm NO LONGER a Z/A student ok?  

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

And I'm not proud of it. I pray that my results will incline back instead of decline once again. But after my ABchm project presentation earlier, it's gonna take a lot of time and effort... InsyaAllah boleh... Pray for me yea? I must do well...



My dad was nagging at me yesterday evening when he fetched me regarding time management and practically pressurize me to get at least a 3.5 for GPA. Hey, I'm doing my best here!!! Think it's so easy meh? I sacrifice sleep for work and he says that my thinking is wrong. I should have enough rest so that I won't feel tired in class and lose focus... Hello!! Then what? Forget about finishing my work and prioritise sleep?? I tried that, but it had adverse affect. It affected my studies... He just doesn't UNDERSTAND. If he does, he wouldn't accuse and say of all those things. Ishk.

Without CCA and all my other committments, I think I'd hate life cos it would be such a bore. No life sia study study study! Then get GPA 4.0 but what's the point of doing so academically well then drown when I get thrown into the real world??

Sheesh, I love Science but I hate people enforcing Science on me!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster